1. Pay attention to your posture. Stand straight, and don’t slouch.
3. Look people in the eyes. Averting your gaze or looking down at your feet sends the message that you’re feeling insecure.
4. Take your time - so you look more relaxed and ease with yourself, and with your ideas and decisions.
5. Speak slowly, carefully and with self-belief. Don’t mumble or continually apologize for yourself.
6. Accept compliments from others (don’t deflect them, or quickly brush them off).
7. Dressing with confidence often helps us feel more confident about ourselves. Don’t be afraid to try new things, and to look as if you have a (positive) statement to make.
8. Be aware of your positive qualities and strengths. Keep reminding yourself that it is great to be you!
And remember that looking more confident will help you feel more confident!